Sunday 29 May 2016

#May29: Top seven Buhari Quote in His First Year As President

From the day President Buhari was inaugurated as president, that is May, 29, till date the president have given us mind blowing quotes that  will not be forgotten in a hurry. starting from his inaugural speech where he made the famous, ‘I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody’ speech.

Mr president did not stop there as he has given us different thought provoking quotes in the last 365 days.

Here are our top seven quotes of the president in the last 365 days.

1. I cannot change the past. But I can change the present and the future. I am a former military ruler and a converted democrat’ – July 2015.

2. I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody’ – Inauguration ceremony, May 29, 2015.

3. We cannot build an economy where corruption is the working capital” – March 2016

4. Living in the State House does not in any way alienate me from your daily struggles. I read the newspapers and listen to the TV and radio news. I hear your cries. I share your pains.

5. You are all my people; I will treat you all as mine. I will work for those who voted for me, voted against me and those who didn’t vote at all.

6. I am not going to demand any apology… What I am demanding is the return of assets’ -After UK PM David Cameron said Nigeria was ‘fantastically corrupt’

7.We will stop corruption and make the ordinary people, the weak and the vulnerable our top priority
.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Pages

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Copyright © Welcome to Josephine Ikurusi's Blog | Powered by Blogger Design by PWT | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com