Tuesday 2 February 2016

GIFT OPTIONS FOR VALENTINE

Yaaay........ Valentine is around the corner
I did a little gbeborun and guess what the answers are.......i don laff tire
Girl : I want Iphone6.
Boy: Wetin do your hand?...
Girl : I want an engagement ring
Boy: Na by force?
Girl: I want a car
Boy: I don buy for myself?
Girl: I need flowers to be delivered to my doorstep
Boy: Na Hollywood?
Boy: You don finish? Ask me wetin i want na, selfish girl......
Girls oh,..... ona no go kill person oh.....omo see big eye, hehe
You can go on and on ..............things dey for life sha....
Back to the gist......
What do you want as a gift on val?










Oya, Josephine talk your own.....
What do you want as gift on val?
Erm...Erm...Erm....Lollipop.....lol
Still thinking about it....hmmmm....i will get back to you......
Waiting to hear what you want as gift on val......


Share:

6 comments:

  1. Ahn Ahn!Jossy,gve ur babes some credit ni. oya try mi,tell oga @ d top to gve mi d latest Ford & watch wat i'd gve him*winks

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vanessa no kill our Oga oh....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want...some real cash deposited in my acct and let it not be from the Dasuki gate o...cos I no get strength to ansa questions

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Fred....yelssss,boxers for a Ford....lol
    @Raybabe,remember say our president dey fight corruption oh......i no dey come visit anyone for sanko....biko

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Pages

Blog Archive

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Copyright © Welcome to Josephine Ikurusi's Blog | Powered by Blogger Design by PWT | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com