Monday 22 February 2016

My True Lover

Trudging slowly.....filth stacked
luggage slung to my aching back
i long wearily for your presence.
Your true love can give me rest,in exchange for worries.

Drifting closer with a jar of perfume
in shaky,sweaty hands,i tremble
helplessly at your feet.
Your true love deserves my total submission.

At your feet now,with tears flowing
like the euphrates i gently wash
the soles of a lover's feet.
Your true love can mend my torn heart.

Cleansing your feet with my loosened
ebony dark hair,shrills of valiant
recovery ring merrily in my ears.
Your true love is worth every ounce of pride and glory.

Passionately,i  hiss away my pains
on your feet with sore lips,yearning
for your true acceptance.
Your true love is beyond man's natural love.

Daintly uncovering the jar,i empty
its scented perfume jelly on your
feet,mildly caressing it with
wispy fingers.
Your true love is hearty for ashes,your true love is my Zoe.

Jesus!!!Jesus!!!Jesus!!!
My Truest Lover.


Composed by Grace Imangs.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Pages

Blog Archive

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Copyright © Welcome to Josephine Ikurusi's Blog | Powered by Blogger Design by PWT | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com