Thursday 11 February 2016

Comedian Gordons talks about why he doesn't flaunt his family on Social Media

Y' all know one of the best rib-crackers Nigeria has produced, Comedian Gordons who doesn't reveal much about his family.

In a recent interview, Gordons hinted that home is his resting place thus he wouldn't want any harm of showbiz life to trail him back home.

According to him

''I know the kind of industry i found myself in, nobody is safe from attack and i wouldn't want anybody to say anything bad about my family. To me, home is my resting place and i have to preserve them from any public harm. I live two kinds of lives; at home i'm Godwin while in the public eyes i'm comedian Gordons. I need my home to be peaceful.''he said....

Everybody get their way of expressing love......


































Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Pages

Blog Archive

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Copyright © Welcome to Josephine Ikurusi's Blog | Powered by Blogger Design by PWT | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com