Wednesday 6 April 2016

Beyonce And Jay Z Celebrate Their 8th Year Anniversary

Arguably the biggest entertainment couple of our time, Beyonce and Jay Z celebrated their 8th wedding anniversary 2days ago April 4th 2016.


The singer said: “Four has been my favourite number since I was a kid,” the “Drunk in Love” singer declared in her Year of 4 feature. “It’s the number of my birthday, September 4, my mother’s birthday, January 4, my husband’s birthday, December 4 and it’s the anniversary of my wedding.”





The couple held a secret wedding in April 4th of 2008.

See this Power Couple o wey love won kill , 8years and still counting.....Nice
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Pages

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Copyright © Welcome to Josephine Ikurusi's Blog | Powered by Blogger Design by PWT | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com